[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #41 (Christmas issues)

Yucks Digest                Tue, 20 Dec 94       Volume 4 : Issue  41

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
       another worn old xmas special we'd rather not have seen
                              for yucks
                         gag Christmas songs
                                Gifts
                      Humor:Christmas collection
                Karaoke Multicast of Handel's Messiah
                      Politically Correct Santa
                     the grinch that stole oop...
   The tech writer's version of "The Night Before Christmas" (fwd)
   Toys certainly are more sophisticated now than when I was a kid
                          Xmas in Shell Land

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.