[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #42

Yucks Digest                Fri, 30 Dec 94       Volume 4 : Issue  42

Today's Topics:
              [alan@qsss08.eq.gs.com: Holiday Spirit !]
                          A matter of faith
                           Anything for You
                            A short lesson
          Canada is not British (Was: Tell me about Canada!)
                         Christmas Indulgence
       Church Hopes Dashed as Microsoft Denies Acquisition Bid
              Dangerous Arctic Cult in standoff with ATF
             FW: can't fly if you're gay <non offensive>
                           FYI - own a star
                     Gee, she must get lonely...
                     Hot Queasine -- Rack o' Spam
             Humor:Overheard in a bar orbiting Procyon-9
                      IBM licenses beeping sound
                            Lingua Franca
                                msXmas
                             no loitering
               Santa doesn't care about your deadlines.
SIX enslaved fowl-Americans producing stolen nonhuman animal products.
                                 SOTD
                              Spam Haiku
                      Tenured graduate students
                   The Information Water Closet...
    TOP TEN COMMENTS MADE BY REINDEER DURING THE CHRISTMAS FLIGHT
                     VIRUS ALERT:  America Online
                            We Told You So

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.