[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #40 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sun, 18 Dec 94       Volume 4 : Issue  40

Today's Topics:
                    bad network security. Bad dog.
                        deer hunting humor...
                            EMU INVESTING
             English Professor Discovers flaw in MS Word
                          Foetal point math
                 Fortune Cookie Compiler Diagnostics
                     FWD: A funny. (fwd) (2 msgs)
                         FWD>More Intel humor
                           Gonna Be A Star!
                            good for yucks
             Heard on ABC radio network news this morning
                      Here's to the spin doctors
                       Mister Ed on helium ...
                          mo' Pentium power
                   Mustache twirling for the masses
                One of those has caused enough trouble
                             Oral Hackers
                            pentium jokes
         Politically-Correct Little Red Riding Hood (2 msgs)
                           Quote of the day
                               ShopTalk
                    sign of the coming apocalypse
                          speaks for itself
    Sweetie, AT&T never had a nasty infection like the one I got.
                          Virtual government
                          Well, there ya go.
              Why didn't the manufacturer think of that?

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.