Date: Mon Nov 14 23:14:51 EST 1994
From: spaf
Subject: administrivia
To: Yucksters

First of all, note that you can see the Yucks archive via WWW.  Point
your browser at
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/1Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher

This issue contains another collection from another mailing list
besides Yucks.  It's the "WhiteBoard News".  This is another collection
of news stories from all over, digested together and presented for the
amusement of the reader.

Again, the same general comments as for the previous samples I have
presented: if you are interested, subscribe yourself.  I won't be
excerpting from this list for Yucks in the future.

To subscribe send email to:
	joeha@microsoft.com  (Joseph Harper)

Last of all, if you have and nifty or strange suggestions for gifts for
the holiday season, please send them on.  I'll try to do one or two
special "Santa" issues of the digest to accomodate suggestions.