                            QOTD (2 msgs)
                        secret lightbulb joke
                       Sex Outlawed in Missouri
                    ShopTalk for Mon, Nov 7, 1994
            ShopTalk for Tue, Nov 8, 1994 -- Election Day!
                          The Bobbitt Prayer
                        The Code of the Geeks
            they'll take you to the height of pleasure ...
                      Who Needs the Dalai Lama?
                  YMMB (Yet More Microsoft Bashing)

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu//1Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.