[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #22 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue, 30 Aug 94       Volume 4 : Issue  22

Today's Topics:
              A Yuck from the British-Cars mailing list
                              Behind You
                     Bro. Bud please pray for me
                               cookies
    Don't Walk With Your Hard Shoes (on the Gym Floor of My Heart)
         DYLAN SUES APPLE, CLAIMS NAME MISAPPROPRIATION (fwd)
                       Fake Stevie Nicks??????
                   forwarded:  kill your television
               Inertial Guidance System for dummies!!!
                       Information Superhighway
                        Power Internet Jackass
                           Quote of the day
                              Shuuuuush
                           Advance Warning
                           Spread the word
             STORY: July Century (southern CA, informal)
                         supercalifragilistic
            Terror in misc.writing (Was Books On Writing)
                       The secret of my success
                     Those (Wacky) Europeans....
                                 Trek
           Your Congresscritter on the Information Highway
             Yucks Digest V4 #21 (shorts) [Klingon Bible]

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.