[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #20 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Mon,  8 Aug 94       Volume 4 : Issue  20

Today's Topics:
                         Ascii Map of the USA
                       Awk emulator in /bin/sh
                              Bronze Rat
                  But he was so quiet... (original)
                 Charmingly direct and to-the-point.
                      Curious Swimmer, or ... ?
                          Don King in court
                             firewalls...
                        further on up the road
                 FW: Wacko  (possible Yucks material)
                                 FYA
                         Giggle Du Jour (fwd)
                          How much is that?
                           Incendiary bats [2]
                       info on computers in art
               Interesting storm report from yesterday
                  Lassie's secret identity revealed
                           MicroSoft Humor
            my dear, you're a lovely shade of pale tonight
                                nerds
         New Yuppy Food? MICE FUTURES ARE TRADING UP IN CHINA
                    None at all?  Yucks submission
                    notice the name of the mailer
           O.J. Simpson & the Flat Earth Society conspiracy
                                Peeing
                    truth is stranger than fiction
                          oooooooooooooo-boy
                Have you had your morning coffee yet?
                PERL as a first programming language?
                              Quick one
                           Quote of the day
                      Relief effort for Jupiter
                            Rush Limbaugh
                              signature
                         signature of the day
                          tales of the weird
         Unsubscribe to com-priv and get a free copy of 1984!
                         yet more O.J. humour

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.