[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #14 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Mon, 23 May 94       Volume 4 : Issue  14

Today's Topics:
"Thou gleeking plume-plucked joithead!" / "Has it floored in neutral."
                     'Serial Eater' Steals Meals
                         Adam And Eve Online
                        bobbitt hillbillies..
          But Mrs. Lincoln, what did you think of the play?
      CONCERNING WHY LOVE HAPPENS BETWEEN TWO PARTICULAR PEOPLE
                          FUNNY: Cat Resume
               FW: REGULATORY HUMOR: In the Beginning..
                            Illegal Aliens
                           Metric Prefixes
                         possibly useful data
                   RESULT: soc.apathy fails 104:283
       S: [alt.personals.ads,...] Searching for a Special Woman
                          Sesquipedalephilia
                 Speech Recoginition is a Good Thing
                          The Solar Eclipse
                  We are NOT talking George Lucas...
                  what goes around comes around....
              Which carrier is Dan Quayle Really Using?
                            Winter Jokes.
                     Yucks Digest V4 #13 (shorts)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.