[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #13 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue, 17 May 94       Volume 4 : Issue  13

Today's Topics:
                  (fwd) What the f*ck is bandwidth?
                           .sig of the year
   [news.misc,...] Re: To show how we can adapt: (was: green card)
                          A financial aid ad
                            anagram maker
                        Are we having fun yet?
                      bachman turner overweight
                             Bill Bashing
                       Corn Flakes Ate My Brain
                            cutie (2 msgs)
                            Dear Yuckster
                             due respect
                             FUCKEN FOOLS
                            guns for sale
                             Hey stupid!
                             Hooked On...
                      I could benefit from this
                    I didn't know I could do that!
                    Instructions that are a breeze
                               Jeopardy
           Missing Brains (was: Nature Red in Tooth & Claw)
                          muuuuusic (2 msgs)
                              oblawyers
                            pithy sayings
                    Police Car Found Atop MIT Site
                      reach out and grep someone
                   silly arrangements for thesarus
        some people have ENTIRELY too much time on their hands
              stock system admin answers to user queries
                            Take Off, Eh?
                  THE ABSOLUTE WORST LINE IN A FILM!
               The evolution of math through the years
            This page intentionally left blank (original)
                              your mail
                      Yucks submission (2 msgs)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.