[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #12 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sat, 23 Apr 94       Volume 4 : Issue  12

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
		    all things must come to an end
                                 AOL
                             barbie dolls
                      Borland owl and sound !!!
                                bugged
                      Can BunnyIP be far behind?
                                cutie
               do you have bobby knoght's email address
                               Fondle?
      funny line from some comedian playing in the background...
                            guns for sale
                            hacker barbie
                  how stupid do they think we are???
     I'd like to do something about this but I can't be bothered
                          Idaho/Korean food
                        I didn't make this up
                          jello Guadalajara
                        John Johnson for Mayor
               Looking for group for "kermit" questions
                              microbrain
                  New Policy at XXXX Computer Corp.
                   No candy this lane, just bullets
                          Paranoid?  Who me?
              Playing golf is better than money-grubbing
                      Quote of the day (3 msgs)
                      Religion according to K&R
                            satanic icons
                The Cereal Abuse/Drug Abuse connection
     The Journal of Irreproducible Results comes to UChicago 3/31
                           Yes or The Who?
                             You will ...
                                Yucks
                     Yucks Digest V4 #11 (shorts)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.