[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #9 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sun,  6 Mar 94       Volume 4 : Issue   9

Today's Topics:
                 "Hi, I'm Debbie on the Party Line!"
                          Chicago? Chicago?
                    Cockup in digest submission...
                        Communicating Commodes
                     Communist China developments
                       Cunning Pikes - A sample
                            do-it-yourself
                    Earth moves... under your feet
       Elvis Loves Me, This I Know, for the Colonel Tells Me So
                        EVERY DOG HAS ITS WAY
                      help with homework needed
                      HUMOR: EMail to the Chief
                            Hydrogen Beer
                I just want to be the first to say...
                         Kerrigan vs. Bobbit
                       Management Memo #149876
                       Modern Natural Selection
                           Quote of the day
                        tension-inducing tapes
                      THANK GOD FOR THE NET!!!!!
                     The Seeing Eye Dog from Hell
            What every chic gorilla is wearing these days
                     Yucks Digest V4 #8 (2 msgs)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.