[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #10 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 25 Mar 94       Volume 4 : Issue  10

Today's Topics:
                       .signature of the month
                            [sci.math,...]
                 [yucky stuff] Zsolt Szabo is DEAD!!!
                      Account locking policies.
                        alt.sex.math?????????
                   Come back, Walt, all is forgiven
         down here on the right side of the Mason-Dixon line
                                Durian
                      food launchings, part III
                                groan
                       Help KILL rec.music.rem!
               If an Operating System Ran Your Airline
                             I hate unix
                              IslandSig
                     kebbie, quotes and crotches
              mixed metaphors and other malapropisms...
                   more LC subject heading changes
                            Nintendo jokes
                              Overheard
                           Programmer humor
                     Public Service Announcement
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
                Removal of Ca deposits from soft C/L's
               RISKs of e-clowning around (an apology)
                                sc2000
                   seen on alt.humor.best-of-usenet
                        sig of the picosecond
                       The butcher and the dog
                         The power of words.
                        the sex chain letter
                      The Sound of Telecomm $$$
                            UNIX is broken
                            Wow, It's HOT!
            Yucks:  Mixed messages (info-highway roadkill)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.