[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V4 #7

Yucks Digest                Mon, 28 Feb 94       Volume 4 : Issue   7

Today's Topics:
          [crespinr@vrinet.com: Pour this man another beer]
                               AOL slam
                      CS graduate school ranking
                                Hello?
                     HOMOSEXUALITY IS GOD'S WILL
                           MAKE.TENURE.FAST
                          Managed Caring(tm)
                   Mmmmhhhh!  What's for dessert?!
                         Old Iranian Proverb
              One for the "don't try this at home file"
                           Quote of the day
                        THIS is a great quote.
            Witty definition of your programming language

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.