[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #35 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu, 18 Nov 93       Volume 3 : Issue  35

Today's Topics:
                    "a great place to take a leak"
                        ancient chinese saying
            are negative results important? how to prove?
         Athena Design Announces Psychic Tech Support Hotline
                              CheckItOut
                does the kill file have buddha-nature?
                  Do You Monitor Cellular Channels?
                              GI insult
                                 Haha
                                Hoaxes
                   I've been travelling too long...
                           Ig Nobel  Prizes
              Japanese Aeronautical Software Development
                             June 31st...
                          newton's disorder
            Passion, Anger, Joy, Grief, Longing and Sorrow
                            peas on earth
                                 QOTD
                      Quote of the day (4 msgs)
                          Quote of the year
                          Rate your skills!
                      Signature quote of the day
                               Subotica
Tablespoons, or, handwriting recognition may be hazardous to your poem
       talking of AT&T email and favorite bounces [for Yucks?]
                                Texas
                     The Internet at house level
          There is no United State embassy in Washington DC
             The young and the clueless:   Cafe Pacific??
                            Time & Nudity
                      Unix-to-Unix beer protocol
                      Weird Al -- Jurassic Park

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.