[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #36 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu,  2 Dec 93       Volume 3 : Issue  36

Today's Topics:
                        ****english jokes*****
                        A fun-loving place...
                         April Fooling Hacks
                    cast your tax upon the waters
                            cutie (2 msgs)
                                Dos 6
                             Flying OS's
              For sale: Serpent venom (Vipera Libetina)
                         Girls freeze butts!
                      Give 'Em The Atomic Chair!
                 He's just a set of initials to them
                 Hitch Hiker Movie - Request for Help
                      i knew it all the time...
                        more buddha-nature...
                NFS server not responding still trying
                                 QOTD
                      Quote of the day (6 msgs)
                          Real engineers ...
                              Reality...
                             Solution...
                         Stick to Twin Peaks!
          Submission for YUCKS: Too weird to not pass on...
             Sweating Hydrogen (Another Great Gift Idea!)
                            unsub hell...
                          We know you care.
                             What a guy!
             Whether or not big brother is watching us...
     Yucks submission: Hubble Space Telescope problems explained

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.