[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #33 (shorts, mostly)

Yucks Digest                Fri,  5 Nov 93       Volume 3 : Issue  33

Today's Topics:
Another entry in the "Some people have too much time on their hands" list
                       APPRECIATION IS THE GLUE
                           B&B auf Deutsch
                        Bestsellers.Netguides
                  church vs state vs traffic barrier
                            cutie (3 msgs)
                       english as she is wrote
                 Have you ever ... [Yucks submission]
                         Jehovah's Witness's
                        Life in the aisle seat
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
                    Sign entering Henry, Illinois
                        The price of politics
                 When Nature Calls, She Calls Collect
                   White House NAFTA Jobs Day (fwd)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.