[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #31 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sun, 10 Oct 93       Volume 3 : Issue  31

Today's Topics:
          "Classic" old IBM punched card equipment for sale
                             Air Clinton
             Annoying driving habits, Long Island version
            Approved Subjects for Sentimentality (2 msgs)
                       Choice conference quotes
          Commercial offer of tungsten powder (Wolframium).
                                cutie
                             former CCCP
                             gerbil abuse
                                Gulp!
                         hi from 37,000 feet
                             immortality
             Important announcement: Summer Savings Time
          I think I'm going on a diet... [Yucks submission]
                         Just like Home Depot
                         Mitnick's Soliloquy
                           odd signature...
           Pizza Hut Salad in HK (from Wall Street Journal)
                      Quote of the day (3 msgs)
                              re mtv.com
                          RISKS DIGEST 15.05
                           Subversive Fonts
                           the end is near
                              True Grit
                         truth in advertising
                      Typewriter Burial Ceremony
                     UNIX security tip of the day
                           Yucks submission

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.