[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #30 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Wed, 29 Sep 93       Volume 3 : Issue  30

Today's Topics:
                    "I think my face is on fire."
                Airplanes as operating systems (humor)
                          ANIMALS AND MUSIC
                             A prayer ...
                                Button
                           By Your Command
                            Driving notes
 From our collection of posts that really ought to be looked into...
                         from silent-tristero
                             FTP (2 msgs)
                      Hot chips, hotter systems!
          how many angels can dance on the head of a pin...
              I'm bisexual and I'm not attracted to you.
     I heard emacs was user-friendly, but this is reeeeediculous!
                            Measles scare
                       mtv -- problems solved!
                          Oz, its government
                        Paleolithic computing
                             Pascal to C
                             Purple evil
                      Quote of the day (3 msgs)
                         software testing...
                       Software Testing Protest
                    Things that make you go "hmm"
                 things you shouldn't do at school...
                      today in motorola history!
           to sort, or to sortate, that is the question ...
                              weirdness
            What do you do when they refuse to arrest you?
                               WorldCon

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.