[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #29 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Mon, 20 Sep 93       Volume 3 : Issue  29

Today's Topics:
                         170 MB SCSI for sale
                       [alt.spam] Re: Vikings?
             [ba.singles] Re: what would miss manners do?
                     A Slow News Day in Austin...
                             Awful rumor!
                        can't make up his mind
                      Catena epistula - *Lege!*
                             Coyote Humor
                               cute sig
                                cutie
                         from Multics to Unix
                         hope for the addict
                              Marketing
                         Mars Observer Found
                      naked pentecostals update
                    now _that's_ stress-testing!!!
                Oh, what a tangled newsgroup we weave
                          One annoyed bride
                      Quote of the day (5 msgs)
                    software development models...
                             Steely Kelp
                          tell it like it is
                    The HAL syndrome at Microsoft
                           The hammer cult
                     THE RESTORATION OF PARADISE
                      too weird to be untrue...

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.