[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #26 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu, 29 Jul 93       Volume 3 : Issue  26

Today's Topics:
        At 29, they tell me I have Spina Bifida! Any comments?
                                cutie
                         Females from Russia
                        Finding a Good Lawyer
                              frog lore
                             Great quotes
               How can one avoid joking about Lawyers?
                          I'm a frayed knot!
                         instruction manuals
           Lawyer testing high-rise window plunges to death
                        Palindrome from hell!
                     Problems in Democracy, #137
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
                      seen in Dani Zweig's .sig
                       shoulda stayed in bed...
                      Should the NSA mimic God?
                     spinning dog hair into yarn?
                             superheroes
                         The Borg are here...
                White House Orders No-Bid Phone System
              Why you should always carry a pocket knife
                     Yucks Digest V3 #25 (shorts)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.