[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #27 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue, 10 Aug 93       Volume 3 : Issue  27

Today's Topics:
                            An Earie Story
       At 29, they tell me I have Spina Bifida!  Any comments?
               At USC we take Darwinism seriously.....
  biff, kermit, su, len & dot (was Re: speaking of cats and vets...)
                            cutie (2 msgs)
                               Doctors
                   Enormous Fucking Con Trick ....
                etsee, etc. (was Re: kluge vs. kludge)
               even with misspellings this is funny...
                         Fishing for surfers
                              Future TV
                      girls available via email
                          here's the FAQ!!!
                       HUGE KNIFE SWITCH WANTED
               I love mainframes & their great software
                              interview
                        Mozart-engineered sake
                           pass the ketchup
                                 QOTD
                           Quote of the day
                         smoldering horsemeat
            Strategic Query - Fencing the Great Unwashed.
                  technical awareness and elephants
               Texas - where life and justice are cheap
               The Greatest Record Ever Made, this week
                               voltaire
                         Warning labels (fwd)
                     Yucks Digest V3 #26 (shorts)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.