[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #24 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue,  6 Jul 93       Volume 3 : Issue  24

Today's Topics:
                            Administrivia
                A counter-example to Wiles's proof ...
                           Blinking Babies
                           Bumper stickers
                 Clean Nukes for a Clean Environment!
                           Conspiracy alert
                                cutie
                           Don't cry to me!
                           Lemur Side Story
                   Library Disc To Be Sent To Mars
                  Math Riots Prove Fun Incalculable
                     Minivan Remote-Control Door
                       Of possible interest...
                      Quote of the day (3 msgs)
                   Re: U-Haul Horrors top-ten list
                     Some Linux problems---solved
                     So they used Kermit's DNA...
                             Ten windows?
              the chihuahua eaten by the eagle in Alaska
                    the golden ratio strikes again
                      This is not a chain letter
                          Virus Alert Update

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.