[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #23 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sun, 27 Jun 93       Volume 3 : Issue  23

Today's Topics:
                      Children's Books to Avoid
                                cutie
                               Erratum
                        Error in your request
                  Excuse me if you've heard this...
                 For Yucks, if you think it suitable
                   Great anniversery in sports ...
                       Insects are our friends!
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
                   RFD: alt.fan.douglas-hofstadter
             RFD: Reorganization of the Usenet hierarchy
              The eating habits of conference delegates
                          the gravity stone.
             Top Ten Things Overheard At the White House
                       WHAT THE PROF REALLY MEA
                 yucks submission:  small yippy dogs

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.