[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #21 (mixed nuts)

Yucks Digest                Wed, 16 Jun 93       Volume 3 : Issue  21

Today's Topics:
                       A pizza that bites back!
                          a valuable spy...
                                cutie
      From a speech that Jim Cannavino gave yesterday at Comdex
                       Hacking the White House
                             Headlines...
                                 Hmm
                HWRNMNBSOL's Summer Energy-Saving Tips
                I never did care much for Corn Flakes
                                 lump
         More Dungeons and Dragons DANGERS Revealed (2 msgs)
                       No charge for admission!
                  Only 200 years to buy insurance??
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
                       Sabre-Toothed Guinea Pig
                        spare ribs, anyone...
                     Thank God For Jurassic Park!
                      The book I just finished.
                           the flintstones
                       Today's Internet Lessons
         Top 10 Philosophy Questions of All Time (Answered!)
                         unix under pressure
                          Your dog shot here

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.