[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #20 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 11 Jun 93       Volume 3 : Issue  20

Today's Topics:
                     AI has nothing on Danny-boy.
                          a job ad from MIT
              and i thought CACM published ORIGINAL work
                      Bet Millie didn't get this
                             Changes ...
                            FTP xfer speed
                   How to lose in the stock market
                          Now, that's comedy
                        Proposed new newsgroup
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
                           Russian History
                               shergold
                           Submission offer
                        Take THAT, Microsoft.
                     the whimper of whipped eggs
                      Threatening Advertisements
                                TPILB
                         trolling for replies
           Why do men shed chest hair when they excercise?
                       Why Saabs are Ugly Cars
                          Windows marketing
                                YUCKS

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.