[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #19 (miscellaneous long ones)

Yucks Digest                Mon,  7 Jun 93       Volume 3 : Issue  19

Today's Topics:
        ARPA's Sinister Purposes and their Irritating Effects
     Each pilot must carry his own toothbrush aboard the vehicle.
                           Joke of the day
                       Love Boat vs. Star Trek
                   Ordering burritos from my SPARC
                            Sanwa anyone?
                        Scientific Dictionary

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.