[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #16 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Wed, 19 May 93       Volume 3 : Issue  16

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
                _iobuf from stdio (and it's relatives)
                             BATF's fate
                            bulwer-lytton
                              buy 0 day
                             flying swami
                            Gates Get Got
                   greatest hits from talk.bizarre
                           Hacker Executed
                           History of Intel
     the revolution discovered the net - aren't we just thrilled
       in case you missed the May 1 demonstrations in Berlin...
                        I would have paid.....
               Postal Worker Appreciation Day (2 msgs)
                           Quote of the day
                           rec.arts.movies
                       Speaking of hospitals...
                           The Anti-Barney
            The untold story of the encounter with Locutus
                What do I do with OLD gasoline? HELP!
                          Your mail to Spaf

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.