[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #15 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sat, 15 May 93       Volume 3 : Issue  15

Today's Topics:
                            1-800-CTS-HELP
                         Art Exists Forever?
                  Biggest Geek Award Is No Surprise
            bob packwood: small fry in the big lie game...
                             brain fixed
                   brownies and changes in latitude
                            but I digress
                     Calculus Preliminary Edition
                         christ (on a) crunch
               Drivers -- some times you have to wonder
                          Family Stress Test
                 Found on: sci.physics (genius^1000)
                       Handy Household Utensils
                    Is it me, or is it Wednesday?
                          Man's Best Friend?
                  More Writer's Euphemisms for Death
             MTV -- Looking for a new type of advertiser
                            Music, maestro
                     Nerds? Nah, we aren't nerds!
                         out of context quote
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
                             scoring bugs
                            Smoking reform
                            smuggler love
                       Submission:  Bill Gates
                          take that, fluffy
                                Theory
                   Those HEY STUPID! warning labels
                   Tip: Drinking & Arrows don't mix
                            Waco Digest #3
          WE CAN SUPPLY YOU WITH THE TRANSPLANTANTS & OTHER
                     Yet another Koresh one-liner

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.