[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #13 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sat, 24 Apr 93       Volume 3 : Issue  13

Today's Topics:
                A frequent traveler's memorable moment
                 Amusing accidental image of the day
                     A proposed new bit of jargon
                            clarification
                  Finals Scam: Revenge of the Profs.
                                funny
                      Fwd: Interesting rumor...
                       How do you spell Perot?
                        It's the only thing...
                          Marketing Geniuses
                       New Development in Waco
                         New Ice Cream Flavor
                       Programming in the Buff
                           Quote of the day
                          Re- Phantom Access
                              see, horse
                        self-documenting code
              Shallowford Vasectomy has done it again...
                            Suggestion box
                     Talk about an AI project...
                        The *what* of Babylon?
                      The NEWBIE and the MASTER
                         THE POPE IS JEWISH!
                     the quote you requested :-)
                      USENET Hockey Draft teams
                       What is he saying here?
                 Who needs CEPCI--I've got my sister
                           yucks submission

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.