[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #11 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Wed,  7 Apr 93       Volume 3 : Issue  11

Today's Topics:
        (FWD) What do those domain names really mean, anyway?
                   Ah, the ubiquitous wax tadpole.
                And now a note from Intercourse PA...
                        a scientific metajoke
                         Bill Gates engaged!
                           Daylight Savings
                            funny fortunes
                       FWD>Goin' to the Chapel
                         i can't help myself
                    INTEL ANNOUNCES NEW PROCESSOR
           i wonder how you equalize one of these things...
                    Mahler Symphony No. 7 for Sale
                             Measurements
                              Metropolis
             Newspaper Deadlines + Harried Editors = ...
            No beer in Cleveland, they're out of pitchers
                                 NOTW
                     Priority 1 Sysadmin request
               Product announcement: Macintosh Toaster
                               puzzled
                           quote of the day
                        Robot and other parts
                               Sex hour
                     This is a riot... (pentium)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.