[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #8 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 12 Mar 93       Volume 3 : Issue   8

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
                            "Write in C."
               (n@Nd0) Re: electronic self-stimulation
                        A 'litter-ary' reading
                      Brandweek's Corridor talk
              Famine, War, Pestilence, Plague, and Mime
                     For Yucks:  The Olden Times
                        Found while fingering
                   Fred Flintstone Not Educational?
                     FYI -- White House on Usenet
                        Gazing into the Abyss
                           Gods on Usenet?
                              Golf Quote
       Hanz Up: joie de vivre vs good grammar, America vs Japan
                            Happy Hooters
                            Harlan Ellison
                       I hope she was worth it!
                     Letters of "Recommendation"
                       Life's Little Mysteries
             lurking in misc.legal (and from MIT no less)
                              NEWS: joke
                             News Item #1
                                 NOTW
                         Semi-funky president
                              snicker...
                         so we all understand
                                 Spy
                  Switching Long Distance Companies
        This is probably taking reusable software a bit far...
                                 Todd
                     Top 10 Plans for ATF in Waco
                        You need this catalog
                              your mail

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.