[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #7

Yucks Digest                Fri, 26 Feb 93       Volume 3 : Issue   7

Today's Topics:
               15 Feb 93   God's Promise in Psalm 146:8
                       A new computer story...
                 Cat scratch fever in the White House
                  Clinton's Dinner in Los Gatos, CA
                               Extremes
                      Funny Headlines for Yucks
                          High Tech Religion
           His Massive Success Is Only One Of The Mysteries
                    Hotlines in Nepal - Literally
          HUMOR: Grammatically correct C declarations. Cute.
                 I thought we were at war with Persia
                          Jack be nimble...
                          just like a person
              just when you think you've seen it all...
                           Melted animals?
                    New Health-Related Profession
                     NOTW, and make that a double
                  slight re-buttle regarding Clinton
                             tainted beef
                    well, i'll be a son of a bitch
                            What'd he say?

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.