[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V3 #6 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Mon, 15 Feb 93       Volume 3 : Issue   6

Today's Topics:
                           "big rig" irony
                   (n@Nd0) Subgenius Digest V4 #21
                 [yucks] fan mail from some flounder
                     ad maioram gloriam Hooverum
                       a freudean slip.....????
                          a quiet departure
                     Bible belt broadcast bungle
                            chicken sexing
                        comp.soft-sys.matlab
                                cutie
                   Don't believe I'd want this job
                             Elvis Lives
                     from subgenius via desperado
                                  Hi
          HUMOR: Grammatically correct C declarations. Cute.
it was a trick question karl, coventry city have never won the fa cup
                    Job Security for Tech Writers
                        Misprint of the Month
                       NEWS: The Coming Crisis
                         Our Mentors Among Us
                          product help desk
                            REVIEW: DAMAGE
                             Shaving legs
                                so...
             Software pirates caught in the act (2 msgs)
                The top 10 courses for athletes at SMU
                   What I saw on the bulletin board
                      Why I love Indiana, vol. 3

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.