[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #43

Yucks Digest                Tue, 16 Apr 91       Volume 1 : Issue  43

Today's Topics:
                          "I got better..."
                                cutie
              Females 'Contaminate' Male Asparagus Seeds
                         Noted from Herb Caen
                   Nuclear Detonation Model Wanted.
                              Semper Pi
                    Stretch Limo Business Shrinks
                             Sweet Jesus
                     Tabloids Make Hay Of Mob Hit
                           todays newsbite
                             US Tax info
                         Yucks Digest V1 #42

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.