[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #42

Yucks Digest                Mon, 15 Apr 91       Volume 1 : Issue  42

Today's Topics:
			Re: Dognitive Science
                      Can we retake that, maury?
                              conspiracy
                               Fortune
              Life's like that (not funny, but strange)
                      More stupid crook stories
                          New CS Curriculum
                          Pamela Smart Joke
                   Shaggy dog...er... gorilla story
                       Sichuan-style dumplings
                          Statistician joke

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.