[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #41

Yucks Digest                Wed, 10 Apr 91       Volume 1 : Issue  41

Today's Topics:
                            9700 folklore
                            A Bit-O-Humor
 Auto Reply from Watch_Mail for 9-APR-1991 11:30 to 11-APR-1991 00:00
                            Engineer Jokes
               Forwarding: Obituary for wings inventor
                             Madonna 101
                             Madonna 102
                           REVIEW: WARLOCK
                      Sex and the Spotted Hyena
                 Spanish spoof draws ire from Soviets
                              vasectomy

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.