[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #31

Yucks Digest                Fri,  8 Mar 91       Volume 1 : Issue  31

Today's Topics:
                        Another lightbulb joke
                          Blood & guts again
   But some just display them at boot time and leave them there...
                        Doctors 1, Lawyers 0?
                      fun ideas for spring break
                            Groucho lives!
                            Here ya go ...
                                JJOTD
               The first clean sheep joke I ever heard
                         Touch tone Christmas
                   Translated seminar announcement
                           Translations...

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Submissions should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu