[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #30

Yucks Digest                Fri,  8 Mar 91       Volume 1 : Issue  30

Today's Topics:
                          A jester's tale...
                          All We Are Saying
                                A pun
                    A Slight Problem with a Rescue
                          Bad Moveez mark II
               deceased cows in YOUR programs (2 msgs)
                         It's in their jeans
                            Random Filter
                           Stormin' Norman
                There's no business like show business

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Submissions should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu