[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V1 #32

Yucks Digest                Fri, 15 Mar 91       Volume 1 : Issue  32

Today's Topics:
                       a joke in every sentence
                      Another computer movie...
                         Business Made Weird
                                Chuck
                        Digital has it now...
                       Going out with a bang...
                       INB bill-paying service.
                        Makes sense to me....
                 quality control [told to me as true]
        Scout chief told to recruit boys for Satan, court told
                    Spying Said Easier for a Woman
                   Things men just don't understand
                         three men and a car
                             Who's Chuck?

The "Yucks" digest is a moderated list of the bizarre, the unusual, the
possibly insane, and the (usually) humorous.  It is issued on a
semi-regular basis, as the whim and time present themselves.

Back issues may be ftp'd from arthur.cs.purdue.edu from
the ~ftp/pub/spaf/yucks directory.  Material in archives
Mail.1--Mail.4 is not in digest format.

Submissions should be sent to spaf@cs.purdue.edu