[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #29

Yucks Digest                Thu, 25 Dec 97       Volume 7 : Issue  29

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
                 "The Bible true, yes I believe...."
             assorted tasteless offerings, some seasonal
                   Dr. Doolittle to the Sty, stat!
                          ebonics christmas
                     Pet's New Years Resolutions
        The /dev/null Xmas Collection. [trimmed some by spaf]
                        The Christmas Trousers
                    The Dad: This is really weird
         Think of yourself as Christopher Robin, the enabler.
                                 Xmas

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.