[Prev][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #30

Yucks Digest                Wed, 31 Dec 97       Volume 7 : Issue  30

Today's Topics:
			     Administrivia
   ... that fine line between parlor trick and near fatal accident.
          1997 Lessons Learned - 1998 New Year's Resolutions
                      Advice for the flu season
                      AOL's Truth in Advertising
         Barney sometimes starts playing peekaboo on his own.
                            Bumper sticker
                         Dear New Subscriber:
                    Excerpted: 12/23/97- ShopTalk
                              fest seas
                             Guffaws #175
                             Guffaws #183
                        Have a beer, or else.
   Hello, IBM thinkpad support...  How may I avoid your questions?
                      Joke Clean: A Clean Sweep
                           Love in his 90s
                        Microsoft Panhandling
                          mom and computers
                       No France urine fixing!
                     Psychiatric Christmas Carols
                           rune torino fee
               sexist, lewd, offensive, and maybe funny
                    Smarter than the average bear.
                 The Comedian's-eye View of 12/30/97
                        The Critical Masshole
                              The Rules.
                         This is really weird
                    Top Ten Corporate Resolutions
                                yucks

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.