[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #28 (mixed nuts; many seasonal)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 19 Dec 97       Volume 7 : Issue  28

Today's Topics:
                          Basketball Advice
          Daddy, can we go to the sanitary plumbing museum?
                      Don't Blame San Francisco
                      Funny world we live in....
                     FW: Forward to Fun Bunchers
                             Guffaws #174
               Ho, ho, ho!  --  A Christmas book review
                               Hugh No!
                       It's a Wonderful Machine
                    Martha Stewart & Erma Bombeck
                       Martha Stewart Christmas
     Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash.
                                Oh my.
                 The Comedian's-eye View of 12/12/97
                 The Comedian's-eye View of 12/18/97
                           The X(mas) Files
                         yet more mixed gags
  Unique Case of Aerial Sleigh-Borne Present-Deliverer's Syndrome

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.