[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #24

Yucks Digest                Wed, 26 Nov 97       Volume 7 : Issue  24

Today's Topics:
          "Tarry, wench, I prithee!  Wouldst thou Macarena?"
           AQOTD - (Anonymous Quote of the Day) - 11/11/97
           California Girls (and what has happened to it?)
                                 Dgtl
               FW: software engineering managers (fwd)
                        FW: USEFUL LAW DEGREE
                       Gay Comedians Speak Out
         Honkenbrakenscreecherknockengepingersputtergefixer.
                 humor: x chopping daze til x mas....
              Humor? You Know You're A Geek If... (fwd)
                            I love windows
                          Is it Friday Yet?
                    Is your family dysfunctional?
                            Last Requests
                              OFFICE 97
                          One tough cookie.
                      QOTD - 11/11/97, Cringely
                           Quote of the day
                           resume mistakes
                      role models [thanks Sarah]
                       Terminating a SCSI chain
                     Thanksgiving thoughts (fwd)
                the convent of st. elias [thanks Joan]
                          The Religious Life
                          Thermodynamic diet
                     The shape of things to come?
       The Top 14 Problems with Being Married to Superman (fwd)
                        Top 10 consequences...
                           Twelve Answers.
                     Yucks Digest V7 #23 (shorts)

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.