[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #23 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 14 Nov 97       Volume 7 : Issue  23

Today's Topics:
          #1214 in the "Bill Gates and Religion" Joke series
                              *exactly*
    ... for all the pizza we ate and the bottles of Coke we drank.
           ... the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long.
                          Analogy O' The Day
               Another Psychic Hotline Success Story...
                   As for what makes a man proud...
                         Between the sheets.
                          Biblical Guidance
                             Borg Barbie
                              Engineers
                          Fwd: Tech support
                 If Dr. Seuss Were a Technical Writer
          Intel confirms Pentium flaw that could freeze PCs
                                 JOTD
                     Microsoft's at it again....
                         Numbers of the Beast
                         Obscure Medical JOTD
                                 QOTD
                         Quickies O' The Day
                           Quote of the day
               Recieved this from a colleague in Canada
       Ten things that sound dirty at Thanskgiving, but aren't.
                         Turkeys in the U.K.
             When your only tool is an engineering degree
                           WhiteBoard News
                   YOU'VE BEEN ONLINE TOO LONG IF:

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.