[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #25 (mixed nuts)

Yucks Digest                Sun, 30 Nov 97       Volume 7 : Issue  25

Today's Topics:
                           Body Shop Letter
                         Computer Widow (fwd)
                Conspiracies redux: Snapple & the KKK?
              Contenders for the DUH Awards for 1996...
                                DJOTD
         Excerpt: discussion of car exceeding speed of light
     If we don't start marrying cows and chickens, we are doomed.
           It's all been going horribly wrong with pianos.
                                 JOTD
                             Life in Hell
                     Mixmasta bilong Jesus Christ
               Quite simply, Stilton is responsible...
                           Quote of the day
                           Tools, Explained
  Well, Look who's made a mistake then. Very unusual, I don't think.
              What Men Really Mean - A Continuing Series
                 Why did the chicken cross the road?
                        Working definitions...
                  Your 'Have A Nice Day' Laugh (fwd)

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.