[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #12 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue, 23 Sep 97       Volume 7 : Issue  12

Today's Topics:
                         A Fourth-hand Report
                     A joke for the system......
                             Goil Quotes
                 Government Official -=- Owner survey
                            How Not To Die
      If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.
                     LOVEMAKER v3.1 from EROSOFT
                     Not worried?  You will be...
                       QOTD - Voltaire, 7/23/97
                           Quote of the Day
                             Redneck JOTD
                           Signs O' Stress
                        Stressed?  No problem!
                           The Library Book
                     Weightless Shenanigans (fwd)
                 Weird (but true) Reference questions
                           Wgasa Bush Line
                            Who's on Unix?
                    Yeah, that kind of covers it.

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.