[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #10 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 13 Jun 97       Volume 7 : Issue  10

Today's Topics:
       "It is just as if he had gone away on a business trip."
                 (Canadian) Signature Line O' The Day
                                Again?
                       Astrological Lightbulbs
                               Awooga!
                            Bumper Sticker
                                cutie
   DEC Sues Cyrix, claiming Cyrix copied its lawsuit against Intel
                         Dos-aster recovery.
                              for yucks?
                     Further UK Election Results
                       Fw: Dear Abby.... (fwd)
                           FW: Dog Breeding
                            Good to Know.
                      Hitchcock's Elevator Story
                               Hog Wild
                    Iguana: The other green meat.
                          Learning to Fly !!
               Microsoft Acquires "Microsoft Acquires"
                              New Jargon
                    OK, OK, speed doesn't matter.
                            Political JOTD
                            QOTD - 4/14/97
                           Quote of the day
             R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Find out what they mean to me
                      Spelling Flame O' The Day
                 The Adventures of Georgina Secsauer
                  The Comedian's Eye View of 6-5-97
                       The History of Medicine
                       The joys of authorship.
                         The New York Cabbie
          There isn't much of a market for a maimed parrot.
                      The Year 292 Million Bug.
         This phone silliness is a serious business for some
                           Unix discussion
                         Want To Get Weighed?
                    Where do you want to go today?
                   Why Johnnie can't pass English!
                   With a moo-moo here... (ULOTD?)
                        X-header of the day -
            You can strap a rocket onto a basset hound...
                  You just have to like cool things.

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.