[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #4

Yucks Digest                Mon,  3 Mar 97       Volume 7 : Issue   4

Today's Topics:
				cutie
                         Another blonde (fwd)
                     Another Fractured Fairy Tale
              but as space becomes available offsite ...
                 Customer Support - Powerbooks & Porn
                         ersatz Deep Thoughts
             FW: (R) Drug Dealers vs. Software Developers
                         Help Feed AA Pilots
                 Hey, Git Yer Red Hots Right Here...
                            It's a reason.
                           Light_Bulb (fwd)
          MOTHERSHIP ACCIDENTLY DESCENDS ON HOOTIE CONCERT.
                           Multiple Births
                        Perl5 is JTA Certified
                   QOTY (Quote of the Year, natch!)
                      Quote of the day (3 msgs)
             Sex Change at the Registry of Motor Vehicles
       Talk odd would you if puppet with hand up rear were you.
                      The Ballad of Bill Clinton
                 The condom with the grown up taste.
               The Least Known Chapters in "Dianetics"
                             UNSUBSCRIBE

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.