[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #3 (Assorted shtuff)

Yucks Digest                Thu, 27 Feb 97       Volume 7 : Issue   3

Today's Topics:
                         ...and then you die.
                  A story of creation and the flood.
                      Be afraid, be very afraid.
                            Biopersonals!!
                  Emo Phillips, A 90's Philosopher?
                       English As She Is Spoke
                               FidoNet
                           Glass half full
                   How To Select A Starting Salary
                   ISDN psychic telephone services
                 I thought you might like this one...
                One line summary of Java security talk
                              Oxymorons
                       Quote of the Day - North
                             README.FIRST
                    Shooting Yourself in the Foot
                               success
                             Tappety-tap
      Tell the truth!  Tell a lie!  Tell the truth!  Tell a lie!
                     The Twelve Networking Truths
                  Top 15 new Star Wars Scenes (fwd)
                     Typical Male Abuse of Power?
                         User friendly, too?
                      What Democracy Means to Me

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.