[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V7 #2 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Mon, 24 Feb 97       Volume 7 : Issue   2

Today's Topics:
           ... viewing other people as 100 watt lightbulbs.
                               A quote
                         A Real Hole in One!
                           Catastrophes....
                 Could I, should I, end this strife?
                              DoggieNet?
              For all you planning to ski this season...
                       FWD>RE>Definitions (fwd)
                         Low pay, long hours
                    Microsoft Bashing Time again!
                            Monday Funny!
                            No jokes today
                           OJJOTD - 2/20/97
                           oxymorons (fwd)
                           Quote of the Day
                         Signature of the day
                    Top Ten Netscape 4.0 Features
          WEIRDNUZ.469 (News of the Weird, January 31, 1997)
    What people have to understand is this was an honest mistake.
                           WhiteBoard News
		     A Cultural Difference Primer

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.